Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally :)

Finally i've gotten around to beginning a blogger blog. I already have one on my website www.eiloren.com that includes how to's and links to a tutorial section, but it just doesn't get the traffic of one that is in a dedicated blog spot. Plus i'd like to link it to my facebook page.

Over the coming weeks i'll be adding pics of the art i've been working on, which is mostly textile based of late. It will include pieces for sale on an upcoming etsy store, commission works, links to tutorials and anything that i've found interesting enough to think others might find it so too.

1 comment:

  1. You can add, say, links to your tutorial on your website by highlighting the words in the text, then click the little chain logo on the top of your blog entry page and add the http link.
    You can also choose what colour these will be highlighted in.
    And I pimped my blog at thecutestblogontheblock.com
    which has lots of free wallpapers, layouts etc to play around with. Unless you are smart enough to html your own...(me not).
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete